1.1

Worst customer service.Ordered item on 5-9-17 and have yet to received it on 5-19-17 Getting thru their customer service number is impossible.

Either you get a message that you have to leave a voicemail for a return call, which by the way if you are lucky they will call back sometime or never. If you finally get a hold of them, they are rude, place you on long holds or abruptly disconnect you. They claimed they emailed you the status, which is not true until you have reached out to them and then magically that email does come thru. For the only 1 order I have I have with them I've had to called them 15 times, spoken with someone 3 times, left 10 voicemail, and been hang up on 4 times when I've asked for a supervisor.

No one bothered to let me know order was not in stock NEVER got notification that they wont deliver to PO Box and need physical address or UPS tracking number.

All this was obtained when I finally called in I have not received the product ordered, this review is solely on the customer service side.I can't wait to see how the product is and if I need assistance, what a horrendous experience that's going to be.

Review about: Discount Cleaning Products Customer Care.

I didn't like: No work ethics, Very little order status update.

Had an Experience with Discount Cleaning Products?

Comments

You sound like a ***! No wonder they were rude.

mariov
to Maude #1379639

No one asked your opinion.When you have a business time is very important.

If I ordered the part was because I needed. I expect a clear line of communication when doing business with another business. I work hard for my money to just give it away.

Don’t bother replying.

You are not worth the time nor the energy.